Friday, March 12, 2010

The Titmouse and Other Titilating Titles

First off, THIS is a titmouse . . .


This titmouse is not in jail and I don't think it's dating Aaron.

Secondly, there is WONDERFUL NEWS. The Bodybuilder, one of the alleged ringleaders of Bulgaria's notorious kidnap gang known as “The Impudent”, married his girlfriend in jail Thursday. This plucky fellow is accused of being the gang member who hacked off fingers of the kidnap victims and sent them to their relatives to get them to pay the ransom money quicker.

His new wife is a manicurist by trade. She has convinced him that his trademark criminal activities have cut into her profits, and he has promised to expand into another area of the anatomy once he gets out of jail.

4 comments:

  1. Now I finally know why Aaron used to walk around with bird poo all over him all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she was a wild one, that Titmouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the article, "the", in Bulgarian? The-this and The-that would sound way better as El... or Il...El Titmouse, I like it.

    ReplyDelete