
Yes. OPERATION GOBBLER!! This is an actual news report today!
OPERATION GOBBLER arrested a ring of VAT tax siphoners. Included among the arrestees are

You guessed it -- THE LARK. And . . .
THE CROW!
I would expect that The Crow rules the roost - to mix a metaphor. Maybe The Lark just went along with the heist for fun . . . In any case, let's hope these foul fowls become permanent jailbirds! They can keep company with The Titmouse.
And let's hope the henhouse door stays closed once The Lark and The Crow are inside. Already one of their feathered fiends, The Chicken, has flown the coop by posting bail of a few hundred leva.
All they need to do now is find The Rabid Dog and throw him in the mix.
I can't believe you get to use the word "the heist" ligitamately!! Oh, what I wouldn't give to be there right beside you!
ReplyDeleteYou mean the lark went along with the heist for...a lark?
ReplyDeleteI know I know, so clever.
The Lark? The Crow? The Peacock? What's wrong with these pansies? What about the Hawk? The Eagle? The Vulture? They should let Zach choose their names. They would end being called "The Super Claw Eagle Blood Eyes with Fangs".
ReplyDeleteHow fun it is to think the mobsters are still running around. I think that over time their intelligence diminishes however. At one time we had great names like "Jack the Hat", "The Monk", and "The Anvil" Now we are reduced to bird names, very cute and very fluffy. I went to a gangster name generator and if I were a gangster I'd go by: Mariano "Joe Piney" Biondo. Emily would be: Paul "Louie Ha Ha" Balistrieri. Never mind that she is a she not a he as the name Paul indicates.
ReplyDelete